Ad Operations & Content Manager (Out of home advertising and online video space)
A great opportunity for an experienced ad ops specialist to join one of the most exclusive out-of-home TV networks in the UK. Our client plays a vital role in delivering top class video content and advertising campaigns across some of the largest UK landowners. Our client’s portfolio will enable the successful candidate to work across our diverse platforms including Shopping Centres, Football Stadiums, Theme Parks and our Summer and Winter Live sites amongst many more. The candidate also has the opportunity to manage relevant TV content to make sure each bespoke audience is entertained and engaged with the screens.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent attention to detail and have the ability to analyse data to a high standard which will enable them to manage the campaigns’ execution and success. The company offers a friendly, dynamic and welcoming team and will provide an exciting opportunity for someone looking to pave their career further in the advertising industry.
- To process media bookings and manage the campaign pipeline
- To recommend campaigns strategies, schedule campaigns in signage software and ensure the smooth delivery and optimisation of campaigns during their lifetime
- To optimise all campaigns for best performance working with multiple sources of data
- Working closely with the campaign coordinator to produce insightful post-campaign reporting with a sound understanding of clients and internal sales teams’ expectations and requirements
- To manage the ops team campaign coordinator and bring on new team executives when required
- To identify portfolio growth opportunities and make executable proposals
- To schedule BVoD content across each of the company out-of-home channel
- To manage the collection of sales uplift data and campaign proof-of-play
- From time to time, supporting ad-player installing & audience tracking management
- To process and analyse campaign data and produce actionable improvements
- To use various media players for scheduling campaigns and TV content
- Forecasting data such as footfall, audiences and impact delivery, owning master planner data
- Evangelise all the advertising and content through media players
- The Candidate
- University/college degree preferred but not essential or equivalent related experience
- 3-5 years working experience in an OOH or/and online video ad ops role is preferred
- At least 1-year management experience
- Good understanding of the DOOH and/or Pre-Roll markets
- Good understanding of video players, programmatic and reporting data
- Experience in using industry lead signage software including Signage Live, Scala and other similar products
- The individual must have good communication and client-facing skills.
- Good understanding/experience of the advertising industry and advertising operations
- Fluent in English
- Double bonus if the candidate has experience in TV content management
- The candidate would preferably have worked with or know about DSP’s and SSP’s in the programmatic space but not essential
- At least entry-level knowledge working with ad serving technologies
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mind
- Strong MS Excel skills
Competitive salary and promotion potential
Holiday and birthday gifts
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.