My client, based in the Midlands, is one of the top providers of private, personalised Homecare in their area!
They are currently on the lookout for an experienced Manager with a background in Homecare or Domiciliary care, to oversee the running of three of their branches in Leicester, Derby and Nottingham.
- To represent the company in a professional manner, and to understand and focus on the company’s vision.
- To deliver a positive first impression, successful interpersonal relations and a lasting reputation. The key elements of professionalism includes time management, effective communication, enthusiasm, assignment delivery and appropriate attire.
- To be fully conversant with the relevant Statutory Regulations and other Legislation surrounding the Care Sector, including that of (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulations
- To maintain Confidentiality at all times
- To report to the Operational Director, in accordance with the Sickness Policy, where you are unable to report for duty, and also your return to work from all periods of absence
- To support and manage branches in the absence of a Branch Manager when required
- Monitoring and Evaluating of Branch Managers as part of routine Supervision, in response to particular concerns, or as directed otherwise
- To support Branch Managers in their role by providing ad-hoc training and guidance at the where necessary
- Take part in the relevant training courses needed to ensure the practices you perform as an Area Manager are compliant with Regulatory bodies
- To take responsibility to maintain professional knowledge and competences
- The ability to understand and adapt to any changes in management initiative and implementing them within the branches
- To adhere, incorporate and promote the CQC Key Lines of enquiry as a basis for good practice continuously auditing and completing compliance checks to ensure CQC and Council standards
- Must have experienced as a Registered Manager, Area Manager or similar in Homecare
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Must have a clean DBS
- Must have an excellent reputation with the CQC
- Must be flexible to work when the needs of the company require
If you are an experienced Registered Manager looking for a step up or an Area Manager looking for a change, please apply!