Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
£27,000 + plus realistic 0TE earnings starting from but Uncapped of £50,000 + Car Allowance + Mileage + Laptop and Mobile Phone + potential additional bonus + fantastic benefits
Our client is now the fastest growing chilled foods business across the North and the Midlands. In line with current and future aggressive growth plans the business are now recruiting for multiple Area Sales Managers to work alongside the MD in driving Sales through the Commercial Team.
- Source and develop leads, grow, and manage your own pipeline, and close sales opportunities.
- Updating KPI’s and tracking documents
- Pursue new areas for growth, and always be a positive customer-focused advocate for the brand, whilst liaising with other team members
- Thrive in a changing market and adapt their approach accordingly.
- Experience in sales with knowledge of the schemes you are selling, competitor products and services in order to achieve the requirements of this role.
- Committed to achieving your targets & objectives, understanding that KPIs are key to helping you get there
- Provide administrative support to the sales division and customers to complete the registration process
- FMCG Foodservice Field Sales experience – desirable
- Field Sales experience – essential
- High level of motivation and drive
- Excellent ability to connect and build rapport with our customer base which are schools, pre-schools and nurseries.
- A team player with excellent, friendly and personable communications skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Looking for a dynamic salesperson to join the expanding team.
- You will be hungry to source and develop leads, grow, and manage their own pipeline, and close sales opportunities.
- This role will suit somebody who has strong negotiating skills, is great at relationship building, and has a can-do and positive attitude.
- The ideal person will have the initiative to pursue new areas for growth, the confidence to “ask for the sale” and will always be a positive customer-focused advocate for the brand.
- We are looking for somebody who will thrive in a changing market and who will adapt their approach accordingly. The business offer UNCAPPED earning potential, and there is huge scope for progression with this role as we grow our team and expand into new territories.
For more information, please contact Roxy Naylor at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement