Area Sales Manager
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also part of a Global PLC. This company is one to watch! After numerous changes within their internal framework over the past 12 months, they are looking to disrupt the market in a hugely positive fashion and drive forward like never before! In line with these exciting and aggressive growth plans we are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the Leicester/Staffordshire/North Birmingham area.
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- 95% of your role will be focussed on maintaining, growing and developing existing accounts
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to Independent Business.
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
***FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING***
- You MUST have experience selling Food/Drink into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- You could be a grad who is willing to learn and is looking to build a career within FMCG Foodservice Sales
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a natural relationship builder
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live within a commutable distance to cover Leicester/Staffordshire/North Birmingham area
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.