Our client is seeking to appoint a multi-skilled individual to work in a diverse commercial role spanning Estimating, Office-based Account Management and Internal and External Production liaison. The role requires an organised, commercially astute individual with great organisational and interpersonal skills to personally manage a large number of quotations daily for a wide variety of the companies’ customers in an exciting, very busy, pressured sales environment within the print industry
- Though not a Salesperson in the traditional sense you will work in close harmony with the sales personnel and you will act as the internal day to day contact for quotations with many clients.
- You will be expected to offer an efficient quotation and order management service that will require strong interpersonal skills as you support the company to maximise commercial opportunities.
- You will take responsibility for developing an array of existing Client projects maximizing sales revenue, providing accurate estimates in line with production lead times, whilst utilising your acquired experience to deliver effectively costed solutions – working closely with production teams in the UK and abroad to ensure jobs are being produced correctly & on time.
- You will be alert, communicative, and inquisitive and have the energy & drive to seek and deliver a quality & consistent estimating/account management service to ensure that relationships can be genuinely developed & leveraged.
- Highly numerate with strong written skills and a passion for learning about new products are essential skills.
- Being able to multitask and manage a large workload with a positive can-do attitude is essential.
- The company is growing fast, and we require an individual who shares our ambition and wants to be part of a fast-moving organisation that can offer career progression based on merit and contribution.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.