Assistant Property Manager
Our client is a UK Property Management company offering affordable housing to private residents and NHS medical staff across the country. We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to manage a portfolio of properties within Ipswich.
- Supporting the Regional Operations Manager with the management of the Southeast (Ipswich) portfolio, ensuring full compliance of all properties, whilst being a brand ambassador for the company and delivering exceptional customer service to their residents.
- This role is a maternity cover, commencing as soon as possible, for the duration of twelve months. The role is Monday to Friday, working 29 hours across the working week. It is expected that paid overtime may be required during busy periods and where team cover is required. Therefore, the successful candidate should allow some flexibility for full time work if needed during the maternity cover.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Previous experience within a customer service role, ideally within lettings or hospitality
- Excellent communication skills and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong IT skills, confident using multiple in-house systems and data entry
- Knowledge of the tenancy lifecycle and recurring queries and issues that may arise is desirable
- A confident self-starter and target driven
- A team player, yet the ability to work alone and on own initiative
- You must live within a commutable distance of Ipswich
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.