Brilliant new, full or part time Audiologist role in Cleckheaton offering highly rewarding employment full or part time basis benefiting from relaxed high quality patient focused operating culture.
If you work to amazing standards of service and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer care/satisfaction, then this could be the role for you.
- You will be expected to provide screening checks, full hearing checks and dispense private hearing solutions
- You will also need to drive and promote the service in conjunction with the practice team
- NB, Multi site role requiring potentially requiring 45-60 minutes travel on some days from Cleckheaton to either customer homes or other branches across West Yorkshire.
- Working in a non-pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer.
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary and market leading commission scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Reputable company with an established client base
- Excellent diary management service and reception team leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Realistic and achievable targets in a low pressured environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- You must also hold a full UK driving licence
- 1/2 years minimum post qualified commercial experience is essential
Package: £30,000 Basic – Monday to Friday plus Bonus OTE £60,000 (options for flexible/part time working)
Extras: Car Allowance or Company car.