Branch Manager – Luxury FMCG Brand
We are recruiting for a very exciting role at a world-leading FMCG luxury brand that has been established for over sixty years, the company headquarters are based in India and have offices/warehouses in the UK. The company is a growing international firm in all EMEA markets. This exciting permanent role aims to educate potential consumers on the company’s products and services. This role is mainly a B2B role, operating from the Leeds office and showroom you will be working alongside architects, interior designers and consultants.
- To promote, establish and highlight the concepts & products being offered by the luxury brand to every customer who visits the showroom.
- To ensure that Architects, Interior Designers, Consultants,
- Proactively do the needful to invite the Architects, Builders, Designers, Customers etc. to the showroom and into the company.
- Going out in the market and meeting with Architects, Interior designers, developers/Builders to educate them about the complete bathroom and lighting solutions.
- Engage and escort all customers to the showroom using ‘power statements’
- To create further need in the mind of the customers by suggesting more alternatives all possible solutions being provided by the company and showroom
- To establish a personal rapport with customers
- Submission of offers, proposals, PI’s as per the customer requirements in terms of timelines
- Upselling and closing the deal with win-win approach
- Outdoor sales and marketing visits as deemed necessary to maximize companies’ business and exceed personal goals
- Coordinate with the distributor’s sales teams to invite their contacts & possible leads to visit the showroom.
- To introduce & promote new products brought out by the company time to time
- To ensure customers are properly followed-up after their visit to the company for generating business
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Be level-headed and focused, resilient and accountable.
- Having prior experience in luxury retail / top-segment selling is admirable
- Have earlier worked with the concept of ‘need creation’
- Ability to acquire quick, sound product knowledge
- Experience of / exposure to concept selling rather than product selling
- To follow up effectively and consistently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to extract useful information from the customers
- Ability to establish and maintain a wide network of resources
- Must live within a commutable distance to Leeds
- Bonus 20% of earnings
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Ideally, candidates will have experience in one of the following industries:
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.