Brand Manager – FMCG
My client is an international FMCG brand with offices across the Globe. They supply bespoke, authentic food and drink into the UK Foodservice and Retail marketplace. The role we are recruiting for is a business-critical role to head up the marketing for the beverages department. This is an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager to lead the strategy and direction of Beverages and the marketing of this product line.
- Deliver and exceed brand growth targets in line with the current year and long-term strategic plan for the beverage portfolio and the major brands.
- Liaise directly with the client’s media agencies and other partnerships
- Work across multi-media channels to deliver ROI across the beverages and marketing department
- Prime responsibility to implement & manage brand direction and strategy with inputs from the Marketing Manager, Sales Team, Export Team and Global Category Manager
- Ensure all marketing and advertising activities are consistent with brand strategy and aligned with
- Global brand guidelines
- Measure and report brand performance and marketing campaigns against key objectives. (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends and research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Monitor brand distribution, awareness and satisfaction.
- Management of Budgets and Brand performance against annual targets
- Lead management of Beverage NPD projects in alignment with Global Category Management
- Coordinates launch programmes to external and internal customers.
- Forecast accuracy: monitoring and evaluating commercial forecasts.
- Identify cost-saving initiatives (margin maintenance)
- External stakeholder management – agencies etc.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Minimum 5 years brand management or Assistant Brand Manager on major FMCG Brand Leading products. Greater experience would compensate for a non-Marketing/business-related degree.
- FMCG background preferably food & drink
- Good analytical skills with demonstrable experience of data gathering statistical analysis and market analysis
- Good listening skills
- Excellent communicator
- Marketing or business-related degree
- Demonstrable ability to work across functions
- High energy level
- Organised and methodical with strong administrative ability
- Comfortable making decisions (to support the Brand Plan)
- Time management skills
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience of the NPD process
- Work well in a team environment
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.