Business Development Manager
My client is a highly successful and well established Foodservice business. They supply Food across all temperatures including Chilled, Ambient and Frozen into the Foodservice End User marketplace.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager in the Norfolk area who will play an integral part in the company’s continued growth!
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- 100% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development
- Dealing with Buyers, Owners, Head Office
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts and importantly prospecting for new business within the area
- Working closely with the Sales Director to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience selling Food into Foodservice End-User
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a natural business developer
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in the Norfolk region
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry – you must be a foodie and have the ability to relate to Chefs
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.