Business Development Manager
TRC Group is currently partnered with a well-established client based in DL6.
They are offering a Mon-Fri role with 25 days holiday per annum (dependent on experience), as well as 1% commission on Direct Sales.
To develop, execute and manage the business development strategy focused on growth and profitability, identifying new markets and opportunities, supporting and growing existing business, leading marketing activities and maintaining key relationships, creating and adding value for the business and stakeholders.
- Preferably 2-3 years experience of working as a Business Development\Sales Manager in an industrial product manufacturing and supply environment.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal\external teams and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with a flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Process-driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture
- Strong effective decision-making, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good communication & IT skills.
- Full and current UK driving license.
For more information about this job role please contact Leigh from TRC Group on 07730098704