Business Development Manager
My client is a fast-growing, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial business within the out of home advertising industry. The company has big plans for growth over the next 3-5 years. We are currently recruiting for the brand-new role of Business Development Manager to add to the growing Sales team. The business pride themselves on their high end, quality service and also their close-knit family culture.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- 90% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development
- Develop strategic plans in conjunction with the Managing Director for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Demonstrate your ability to develop and grow the business by developing new client relationships and enhancing existing ones.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in the negotiations and closing of strategic opportunities.
- Identify new ways to maximize revenue.
- Be able to undertake site visits to discuss projects with customers, offer advice on the best possible solution and obtain the necessary information to allow an accurate quotation to be prepared.
- Report and communicate into the business via the monthly sales meetings regarding overall account updates, progress on company strategies, sales coordination and other key topics.
- Produce a quarterly report measuring key performance indicators specifically around quotations, pipeline, product sales, and forecasting.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the company leadership team and other company functions.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions as required.
- Ideally, you will have experience within the out of home industry, however, you must have at least 2 years’ experience within service/solution sales.
- Your personality will portray the following attributes: excellent attitude, excellent work ethic, character, charisma and the ability to show genuine commitment to all aspects of work.
- You must have a level of commercial acumen to ensure you are working smart and chasing the correct calibre of business at the right level to enable commercially sound decisions and results.
- IT literate.
- Thirst for knowledge and personal development.
- The ability to build a winning solution and relationships with clients.
- You will be hungry and be relentless in the way you work to achieve results – desire is key!
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something.
- You must be a ‘go-getter’ and be highly organised as an individual.
- You must be tenacious, driven and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful.
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return.
- You will live within a commutable distance to Birmingham.
- You must have experience at presenting at Head Office level and understand the planning which goes towards this.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Henri Pearson at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.