Business Development Manager
Our client is on the hunt for a talented Business Development Manager to join their team on an exciting well-established product range.
- This newly created and exciting role presents a very rewarding opportunity for an experienced, dedicated, and proven successful Business Development Manager.
- Working within the rapidly expanding (electric vehicle) sector, you will grow sales of our high quality and innovative range of EV Charge Cables and accessories; doing so by targeting and converting potential customers in the automotive, public, and private sectors, along with EV installation providers and vehicle dealerships.
- The role is remote based, and you will report to the Managing Director.
- Permanent remote work
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- A proven successful track record of 2 years in a sales or business development environment
- Ability to develop new relationships with prospective clients driving sales revenue and growth
- Be self-motivated, professional and capable/used to working autonomously
- Achieve targets constantly against budget
- Previous experience in developing a brand and long-standing customer relationships
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- The ability to work with modern software and embrace new technology
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and organisational skills
- A passion and knowledge of the EV sector
- 2 – 3 years prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Generous holiday allowance and other benefits
- A flexible working environment within a small team
- A market-leading product where effective work will guarantee success
- Exceptional high earnings potential
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing sector with a market-leading organisation, which has a proven and successful trading history of over 20 years within its sector.
- A very rewarding role with the ability to enjoy a high earnings opportunity.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.