Business Development Manager
The Company: My client is one of the market leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also part of a Global PLC. I am recruiting for a Business Development Manager covering the Southeast / East of England region. They supply catering equipment and non-food into Foodservice End User. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As a Catering Equipment/Non-Food Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Selling Catering Equipment into the Hospitality and Catering End User marketplace
- 70% of your role will be focussed on new business development and 30% focussed on developing existing accounts
- Dealing with Buyers, Directors, Chefs
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to Independent Business.
- Working closely with the Head of Sales and National Accounts to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience into the Catering & Hospitality End User marketplace
- The product you have sold is not so relevant, the marketplace is the essential
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a strong relationship builder with a ‘Hunter’ mentality
- You must be dynamic and driven with an energetic approach
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance to Norfolk, Essex, Herts
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) send your CV via this advertisement.