Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
£40,000 – £45,000 Basic + Monthly Commission + Flexitime + Free Gym Membership + Pension + Company Laptop + Weekly Expenses
Location: Hybrid – Home and Office Based
Exciting times at TRC Group! We are experiencing unprecedented growth in our offices in Leeds, Newcastle, and Wakefield and in line with continued aggressive growth plans we are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will win big accounts and big tenders for our Industrial Temp Division. So, if you are highly organised, with an excellent work ethic, hunger to succeed and experience winning big business within the Industrial Temp sector then we want to hear from you!
- 100% of your role will be focused on winning new business for TRC
- Continue to learn TRC’s model and USPs so you can best sell in the marketplace
- Focus your sales activity on the Industrial Temp sector – predominantly on big accounts and large tenders
- Presenting at Head Office and Depot level
- Reporting pipeline and sales activity back to the Directors
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team and the National Account Managers to drive sales
- Experience winning accounts within the Industrial marketplace is a MUST or Business Development into FMCG, Manufacturing or Distribution
- Driven, resilient, honest, positive, highly organised, high-energy level, professional, a self-starter, competitive, imaginative, intelligent and enthusiastic
- Ability to manage complex tender processes
- Commutable to our Head Office in Leeds LS28 and also open to National travel
We’ve been headquartered in Leeds, supplying recruitment services globally since 2012. After some very successful years focusing solely on Perm markets, we capitalised on big wins and took the plunge into Temp markets. Now we are focused on delivering the best service: Specialist Consultants working together to provide a one-stop-shop to National organisations, no matter their requirements.
- Probably not to every company, but certainly to most.
- Our guys take part in charity events together.
- We sponsor local sports teams as well as Leeds United.
- We pay for parking and gym next door to our office.
- We have a pool tables, games consoles and table tennis that gets used daily and music in the office.
- Our new office has two stories, two canteens, two open-plan offices with multiple desks and pods to promote collaboration between the departments, ten meeting rooms and two boardrooms where our staff can peacefully generate ideas.
- We have dress down and Fry-Up Fridays!
- We are anything but dull! We work hard but have a great environment
We want to be the best. The best supplier to our customers, the best employer to our employees, the best salaries for the best people being the best at what they do.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact our Associate Director/Head of Talent today! Kate Shorthouse – send your CV via this advertisement.