Business Development Manager
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within Europe and is also part of a Global PLC. They are a market leader in providing retail consumable consolidation solutions into the retail marketplace, in short, they provide retail brands with everything they need to operate their stores on a day-to-day basis. In line with their aggressive growth plans, we are looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager to identify and secure new opportunities to support growth plans. The business has delivered sustained growth and recently secured some very larger contracts from global leading retail brands, therefore giving the scale of the calibre of accounts they are looking to secure.
This is a really fun and dynamic company to work for. The business are always looking at different ways to engage their staff and have a very low attrition rate. They pride themselves on having a ‘great team’ – great retention, very cohesive team. Their dynamic culture is very important to them.
This appointment is part of succession planning, therefore the route for progression is very real.
As a New Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling in-store consumables (Goods Not For Resale) consolidation solutions the Retail marketplace. In-store consumables include items like; retail packaging, hangers, stationary, janitorial supplies, uniforms, PPE….
- 100% new business development into Retail
- Managing large tender processes
- Securing large corporate business wins
***A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON A SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING***
- A “Hunter” passionate about new business
- Packaging and/or Office Supplies into Retail experience is ideal
- You must possess the desire to progress into a senior leadership role
- Skilful and able to flex with stakeholder management – wide ranging client interaction who can flex style across various levels … CEO, Procurement Director, Buyers, Senior Ops
- Ability to work in fast paced environment – balanced, resilient, level-headed are key attributes
- You must be very commercially aware
- You will be self-motivated and self-sufficient with the ability to stand on your own two feet and use your own initiative
- Dynamic, with a will to win – will have wide ranging end to end new business experience, with demonstrable track record.
- Strong commercial acumen – able to understand and present insightful data on New Business and the process
- Ideally, but not essentially, you will speak a second language as there will be regular travel to Europe
- Must live within a commutable distance to an airport and also be willing for National travel and some International travel across Europe
£50,000 – £60,000 Basic + Bonus + Car or Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days Hols + BH’s
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.