Business Development Manager
TRC Group have recently partnered with a leading household brand and are looking for someone who develop, execute and manage the business development strategy focused on growth and profitability, with the role of a Business Development Manager based in Northallerton, DL6.
Monday to Thursday (8am to 5pm)
Friday (8am to 2pm)
40 hours per week
- Develop, manage, and execute the business development strategy aligned to growth and profitability targets
- Develop, manage, and execute market and customer portfolio analysis reporting on segmentation, penetration, positioning, pricing, hit rates, profitability etc.
- Develop, manage, and execute competitor analysis reporting on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Develop, manage and execute strategic and operational marketing activities aligned to business capabilities and strategy.
- Develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients. Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy.
- Develop and generate a sustainable long term sales pipeline through new and existing markets / customers to ensure agreed sales and profitability targets are exceeded.
- Negotiate and successfully close business opportunities to drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company`s growth plans.
- Support enquiry process to ensure quotes are accurate, submitted on time and maximize turnover \ profit in accordance business targets.
- Ensure accurate, timely and quality reporting of sales, contract and order information.
- Coach, develop, manage and build knowledge of the sales team to provide optimum support to the business.
- Manage and co-ordinate sales team activities and workloads with regards to resource identification and planning to support the needs of the business.
- Manage, execute and control resource requirements including recruitment, appraisals, development and disciplinary activities to ensure the correct levels are available with the required skills sets to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop, manage, execute and control sales documentation ensuring it is available, adhered to and completed correctly by the team.
- Agree, manage and control sales budget and spend limits, taking appropriate action on adverse variances.
- Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring the team always maintain a clean, tidy and organized working environment.
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members.
- 2-3 years’ experience of working as a Business Development \ Sales Manager in an industrial product manufacturing and supply environment.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
If you are interested in this role just apply directly with your CV or contact Beckie on 0113 457 3760 for more information!