Exciting times at TRC Group!! We are experiencing unprecedented growth within our Leeds Head Office and across our locations in Newcastle, Wakefield, and Manchester!
In line with our aggressive growth plans in 2022 and thereafter. As a business, we cover a multitude of sectors and disciplines with Divisions across Perm, Temp & Contract focusing on placing candidates to businesses Nationwide and Globally.
If you are a dynamic individual with high energy looking for a serious career path, have an excellent work ethic, a hunger to succeed then we want to hear from you! Experience is not important, your DNA is!
In this role, you will be responsible for;
• Managing the current team and enabling progression and growth within the team, Consultants, Resourcer’s and onsite account managers
• Regular meetings with Senior Management Team providing updates
• Weekly MI Reporting
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, maximising opportunities with current accounts and/or clients
• Ensuring GP targets and KPIs are exceeded
• Improve working processes
• Managing key accounts
• Internal Recruitment
To be successful within this role you must; be a great team player, have a recruitment background, experience penetrating blue-collar recruitment companies, organising on-site etc. would be a huge advantage, real desire to succeed and grow an already booming team and take it to the next level, respond to formal tender processes, develop bespoke proposals, look to add and develop growth within PSL business’.
TRC is looking for a very specific individual. Somebody that is not afraid to get stuck into the day-to-day management of the team but someone that can also look at growth areas and look to develop major accounts and look to penetrate major corporate companies.
In return for this, you’ll be rewarded with a fantastic salary and commission structure and welcomed into the TRC family that are heading to some really exciting places. We’ve been headquartered in Leeds supplying recruitment services globally since 2012 and after some very successful years focusing solely on perm markets, we capitalised on some big wins and took the plunge into temp markets. Now we are focused on delivering the best service:
Specialist Consultants working together to provide a one-stop-shop to national organisations, no matter their requirements.
Probably not to every company, but certainly to most.
We’re Pink. Really Pink. We don’t enforce wearing suits. We pay for parking next door to our offices. Our guys take part in charity events together. Our CEO has long hair and a big beard.
We sponsor local sports teams such as Leeds United. We have pool tables, dart boards, PS5s, Wiis, chill out areas that gets used daily and music in the office… We are anything but dull! We work hard but have a fun environment!
We want to be the best. The best supplier to our customers, the best employer to our employees, the best salaries for the best people being the best at what they do.
To start, the basic salary on offer is £40,000 – £50,000 basic plus bonus, surface pro, parking and 23 days holiday.
• Previous experience in recruitment,
• Experience working within a man management role
• An organised approach meaning you can work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst working with ambiguity.
• Ability to work accurately at pace
• Excellent IT skills; proficient in MS Office suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
• Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to personal development. Demonstrate high levels of integrity and lead by example
• You MUST have a sense of humour – this job is not easy, so you need to have grit, determination and a personality!
• You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds
If you’re a bit light on experience, but think you have what it takes then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent! Also, if you’re a recruitment guru who likes what we’re doing and think you can make a real difference, we’re all about ROI. Get in touch!