TRC Group has partnered with a well-known household name and is looking for a Café Assistant based in Leeds!
Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 2:30pm, 30 hours per week.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Café.
- Open and close the café.
- Monitoring stock, producing orders which are then approved and ordered by you or the Front of House manager.
- Handling cash and card payments.
- Restock products.
- General upkeep, cleaning, and restocking of the vending and coffee machines in the café.
- Working alongside the front-of-house team and providing assistance where necessary.
- Ensure the daily cleanliness of the café and kitchen area.
- Ensure the correct storage of perishable food items.
- Assist the Front of House team, working collaboratively to ensure all catering aspects within the café and client floor are met to the highest standard.
- Ensure that health regulations relating to food hygiene standards are adhered to.
- Provide and manage sales of sandwiches, confectionery, and drinks to staff.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as and when it is required by the firm.
- Be professional in all dealings with members of staff and external contacts.
- Ensure compliance with the firm’s standards and procedures, including any policies, excel requirements, and Code of Conduct regulations. This will involve keeping up-to-date with any amendments or upgrades to any policies, standards, or procedures
- Adhere to the firm’s health and safety policies and other requirements relating to the care of the firm’s equipment both in and outside of the office.
- A level 2 certificate in food hygiene would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within a similar.
- Working knowledge of health and safety in relation to.
- Excellent organizational.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal.
- Can operate flexibly as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
If you are interested please contact Chelsea at TRC on 07561443573 for more information!