TRC Healthcare are currently representing a very established homecare business that operates its service in and around the Midlands, Derby. They are looking to add a full-time Care Coordinator to the team to work alongside the rest of the dedicated team.
The company is looking to offer up to £24,000 for the Coordinator position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Rostering of Care & Support Workers’ daily visits and ensuring all visits are covered.
- Processing all new client referrals
- Preparing all appropriate documentation for the Care Supervisors.
- Administrative duties, including all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining client and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Maintaining the computer system up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all clients and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all other important records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the rest of the office and field teams.
- To ensure compliance throughout with all office systems and procedures.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
- Provide good training out in the field
- Level 3 NVQ Health and Social Care
- Full UK Driving license
- Must have experience in a Care Coordinator position
- Please apply for further details.