TRC is currently representing a small homecare business that operates its service in and around Ipswich. They are looking to add a full-time Care Coordinator to the group to work alongside their current, well-established office team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling of Care & Support Workers’ daily visits and ensuring all visits are covered
- Processing new client referrals
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements
- Maintaining client and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date
- Maintaining computer system up to date at all times
- Ensuring all clients and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Covering care calls as and when required
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date
- To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures
- Production of reports and management information as required
- Doing training out in the field
- Being on the on-call rota
- 1-year experience in care coordination
- Full UK driving license
- Flexibility to comply with on-call
- Please apply for further details
If you think you have the correct attributes and experience for this position, please apply.
You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store! Still have questions, call us on 0191 543 6209 or drop us a message via Facebook @TheRecruitmentCrowd and we will get back to you ASAP!