We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation who provide high-quality, personalised care to those who wish to remain in their own homes. This provider in particular has a very successful branch, one of the biggest in the group!
They are looking to add an experienced Care Coordinator to their team of office staff, due to the high volume of new clients.
- Understand and work within the structure and ethos of the Kare Plus group
- To work in line with the Kare Plus’s mission, vision, values.
- Organising care worker rotas to minimise changes to the service and travel between customer’s homes
- Responding efficiently to day-to-day changes in the care and support packages
- Provide returns and reports at agreed intervals, detailing business activity, including marketing and promotions, to Senior Management.
- Produce management information on a regular basis detailing levels of enquiries, conversion ratios, business development and marketing activity. Adhoc management information and reporting as required by offices and Senior Management.
- Ensure all marketing costs are kept within budget. Extra resources may be agreed with Senior Management if justified by increase business activity.
- Pricing in line with agreed company margins.
- Handling incoming Home Care enquiries in conjunction with the relevant teams via telephone, online enquiries and face to face recommendations or referrals.
- Be responsible for production and implementation of a business development plan outlining your view of how you intend to grow the business within the territory, including details of the resources you will need to accomplish this.
- Be able to give formal and informal presentations to clients.
- Ongoing marketing activity both face to face, telephone and online.
- Ensure that all customers’ needs are assessed and met in a professional manner.
- Maintain the highest possible personal and professional standards in terms of personal presentation, method of operation and ethical judgements.
- Be able to deliver care as part of the emergency on-call team, should the situation occur
This role does require some experience in this position. For further details, please apply.