My client, a flexible, forward thinking, growing Accountancy Practice based in Durham is currently recruiting for a Client Manager to join their team. The role offers a plethora of benefits, including Remote Working, Flexi Time, and plenty of opportunities to progress as the firm expands!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and Production of Accounts,
- Management Accounts,
- VAT Returns,
- Working alongside Tax team to assist them in any ways needed,
- Working on Audit (voluntary- not compulsory to get involved),
- Assisting with junior members of staff,
- Managing a portfolio of clients, including any client meetings (both virtual and face to face).
- Ideally ACA/ACCA/AAT Qualified or QBE will also be considered.
- Experience within an Accountancy Practice, ideally 5+ years.
- Experience with Cloud Accounting software,
- Motivated, Driven and wanting to progress.
- Remote working- you will only need to visit the office 2 days per week,
- Flexible working hours,
- Casual dress code,
- On site parking,
- Competitive salary,
- Lots of opportunities to progress!
This is a fantastic opportunity for any accountants that want to join a modern and flexible firm. The company are very fair and will give you every opportunity to progress and work on your own time/terms. The salary will be between £35k-£45k!
Interested? Apply now via this ad or give us a call on 0113 457 3760.