Clinical Lead – Homecare
I am working on behalf of an outstanding home care provider who tailors packages to their private clients specific needs. They operate in Sheffield and surrounding areas delivering person-centred care to people in the comfort of their own homes.
Due to the huge success and reputation of the business they are continuously expanding and have now developed a Complex Care division within the South of Yorkshire. They are looking for a Nurse who can lead the clinical aspects of the branch to their complex care clients.
- To assist in ensuring that safe and effective clinical care is provided to all Clients for which the company is responsible
- To work in accordance with standards agreed with the Registered Manager, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practice
- To provide clinical leadership to all Senior Caregivers and Caregivers
- Create and maintain a culture of performance and excellence
- Promote and implement correct policies and procedures
- To maintain care and management skills at the current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required
- Assist with the orientation and induction of new Senior Caregivers and Caregivers
- To assist individual Senior Caregivers and Caregivers to develop in their role and their level of compliance with agreed standards
- Ensure that Supervision and Annual Reviews take place for all Senior Caregivers and Caregivers at specified intervals
- To maintain regular contact with your line manager related to the generation of referrals; and the induction of Senior Caregivers and Caregivers
- To maintain ongoing and regular contact with the Registered Manager and Managing Director to ensure safe, effective and responsive care delivery.
- To ensure that all Clients are safeguarded at all times; and that safeguarding alerts happen correctly, appropriately and in good time to the Registered Manager or Managing Director
- Please note, this is not a full list of duties.
- Must have a full UK license
- Must have an active NMC pin with no restrictions
- Experience with complex needs patients
- Competitive salary increasing by 5% each year
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Company Car
- Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Bonus opportunity
- Sociable working hours
- Great progression opportunities and on-going personal development
If you have the attributes listed above, please apply and one of our team will be in touch!