MUST HAVE LIVE NMC PIN
My client, who is a highly recognised, provider of nursing and residential care homes in the Northwest is on the lookout for a Clinical Lead. The company provides person-centred care within older people’s services.
3x 12-hour day shifts.
- Show a passion and commitment for providing quality nursing care and a live NMC PIN number.
- Ensure that the NMC code of practice is upheld at all times.
- Excellent clinical knowledge with previous experience of leading a Nursing Team within a care or nursing home.
- Demonstrate and monitor standards of high-quality nursing and care practice. Carry out Risk Assessments and take part in GP rounds.
- Provide support, supervision, mentoring, and development of our Nurses, Health Care Assistants, and nursing placement students.
- Routinely Deputise for Deputy Manager for the service, ensuring that day-to-day tasks and routines are carried out to contribute to the smooth running of the service and that the service is safe and secure.
- Participate and deliver in-house training programmes, operate as an in-house assessor.
- Ensure that documentation is completed in accordance with NMC guidelines, the requirements of the regulatory authority and Fremantle policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will have:
- A true passion for providing quality nursing care and support
- A live NMC PIN number
- Excellent clinical knowledge and the ability to lead a shift
- Experience in catheterisation (male and female), wound care, venepuncture and PEG feeds
- A reliable, trustworthy and flexible approach to work
- Ideally previous experience working in a nursing home
- Generous starting salary
- Support to provide evidence for NMC revalidation requirements
- Fully paid induction, on-going training and development programme
- Company pension scheme
- Free staff uniform
- Free on-site parking
If this role would be of interest, please apply and one of our colleagues at TRC will be in touch or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, this role requires an active NMC pin. Your application will not be processed without one.