Commercial Kitchen Designer
My client is a Commercial Catering Equipment Distributor also specialising in kitchen design and installation. The company, having recovered from the pandemic, are currently going through some very exciting times and as such, we are now recruiting for key people to achieve the goals in place. We are looking to source two Commercial Kitchen Designers ideally based in the North, although the company are open to working from home and hybrid working so candidates can be based Nationwide.
As a Commercial Kitchen Designer you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality design concept and layout drawings, including mechanical and electrical service details and elevations. Ensuring a high degree of accuracy and timely completion.
- Liaise with equipment suppliers to clarify technical and other queries
- Discuss design issues with sales and project managers and working together to find practical solutions.
- Support the Design Manager and assist in establishing best practice.
- Interface and communicate with other departments including sales and project management.
- Help to ensure that internal and external systems and processes are continually reviewed and improved upon.
- Experienced Commercial Kitchen Designer.
- Produce high quality drawing packages including plans, elevations and service drawings.
- Design software experience in Autodesk Revit (minimum 1 year, 2 preferable).
- Experience with using 3d modelling tools (preferable).
- Experience in estimating/quote creation (preferable).
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Chelsea Robson at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement.