Our client is a leading global marketing services company with an integrated network of advertising agencies in over 120 countries. This is a core role within the business, you must be commutable from the clients HQ in London.
- A communications manager is a pivotal role in any client team.
- They are the bridge between strategy and execution.
- A good manager is connected to daily campaign delivery while managing upwards to push wider agency initiatives.
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the team as Account Manager and lead the planning and digital strategic work across our flagship clients.
- You will need to build excellent relationships with clients, media owners and other planning staff.
- You will need to be able to take a client brief and work with internal stakeholders to create a best-in-class media plan to present to your client.
- In order to do so, you will employ various data propositions, as well as the tools that are available to allow us to plan efficiently.
- You will then work with junior staff members to ensure that the campaign is set up, optimised and reported by the high levels expected by our clients.
- This role is a combination of planning (across online and offline channels) and digital strategy.
- You’ll be expected to manage a range of products, consistently going above and beyond for clients and delivering innovative solutions where possible. Dressing appropriately and keeping up with financial reconciliations.
- Follows processes and procedures put in place for effective delivery of campaigns, performance reports and finance reconciliations to meet client expectations.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING*
- A Planner with experience across planning and digital strategy and is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix.
- Expertise in using audience planning tools such as TGI, YouGov, Comscore & Touchpoints, PowerPoint, Excel and finance programs such as DDS and Prisma.
- Highly organised individual with experience in managing and reporting digital campaigns Exceptional attention to detail Outstanding communication and relationship building skills Highly personable, collaborative and team-oriented Enthusiastic and pro-active, always looking to make a positive contribution and get involved Dedicated, diligent with a curious and creative mindset
- A self-motivated and driven person who has an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to succeed and achieve Experience working on a range of brands, and across a wide range of channels.
- Ideally someone with digital-first experience who has been responsible for the implementation and management of campaigns.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.