Working for one of the country’s largest retailers of mobility products you will be responsible for the creation and updating of product technical files to ensure they comply to all legal requirements in line with the latest regulations.
Specific experience of such products is an advantage, but not essential, as in house training will be fully provided.
Duties will also consist of the below but not restricted to:
- Oversee smooth transition from CE to UKCA.
- Supervise and manage the FCA credit licence for the company’s regulated activity of consumer credit licensing and introduce a regulatory business plan to identify key risks.
- Responding to all customer complaints regarding regulated activity.
- Responsible for anti-bribery and corruption including corporate gift register.
- Responsible for compliance with any other regulated activity.
- Development and maintenance of an audit plan for all internal systems and processes.
- Experience of managing and maintaining a Quality Management System, preferably on a product level basis.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, including the establishment and maintenance of a workflow process.
- At least 2 years product compliance, technical knowhow of mechanical product and QMS.
- Ability to professionally present and influence business cases internally.
- Strong project management skills.
- The working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Applicants must have a valid UK driving license and be flexible to occasional business travel
For further details please call Mandy at TRC Group, and apply via this advertisement