A well-established award-winning company in search of a talented and proactive Credit controller with good experience (ideally in a property environment) to work independently and alongside the Managing Director and Financial Controller to manage a growing loan book/portfolio.
The role includes the management of interest payments and the collection of loans from the loan portfolio. The role will include supporting the director with the operational side of the business by producing statements, redemption statements and other financial reports. A vital part of the role is to be able to quickly build professional working relationships.
It is an interesting and diverse role that will involve full loan book management and portfolio management.
- Monitor timely payments of loan interest.
- Managing loan book management software system.
- Developing and documenting procedures and policies to monitor and communicate any overdue payments from borrowers (loan redemptions and interest due) in liaison with the managing director and financial controller.
- Liaising with clients as required by the Managing Director to rectify overdue payments.
- Preparing redemption statements to support the financial controller.
- Ensuring files are kept up to date with latest correspondence.
- Managing weekly emails and letters to guarantee that all serviced loans’ monthly interest is paid on schedule while maintaining a high level of client retention.
- Monitor loans where the term has been exceeded to ensure they are continuing to pay interest.
- Portfolio management- working with Estate Agents when required.
- Property management.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written skills and the ability to quickly build professional working relationships.
- A self- assured and proactive approach.
- Working Knowledge using Excel and Word and Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise an increasing workload.
Worked within property lending
- Company pension
- Performance Bonus
- Full time
Please reach out today for more information E: Aleksandra@therecruitmentcrowd.com
T: 0113 475 3760