Amazing opportunity for a professional and experienced individual looking to work in a growing environment offering a job role with varied responsibilities.
Due to substantial growth over the last 12 months, they’re recruiting a Credit Controller to join their fast-paced team in their office based in Salford Quays.
Offer flexible working hours
- Collecting outstanding payments
- Management of customer invoice queries
- Customer credit checks
- Agree payment plans
- Escalation of key issues requiring resolution
- Follow the correct process
- Can do attitude and confident approach
- Adaptable and a team player
- Ability to learn processes and systems
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes responsibility for meeting required standard in role and for the impact of their activities and consequences
- Communicates effectively with colleagues and across the department
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy of information is maintained
Desired Qualifications & Capabilities:
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- A Levels at grades A*-C (or equivalent)
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Experience with Sage 50
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
Full time but part time candidates will also be considered.
Please reach out today for more information.