Customer Care Manager (Homecare)
TRC Healthcare are assisting one of our highly recommended clients in Streatham, London in hopes to find an amazing Customer Care Manager. They successfully deliver End of Life, Live-In Care and Care at Home Services for adults from 18 years of age upwards, in their own homes, within the London Borough of Lambeth.
The ideal person would either have experience within this role already or be an experienced Field Care Supervisor looking to progress.
The aims of the CSM are to make sure customers receive the best quality care and support to help all of their clients remain safe and comfortable in their own homes. Compassion, good communication and management skills together with a calm and caring manner are vital for this important role in our company.
- Prior to each service commencing, carry out with customers, and/or their chosen representatives, an assessment of what the customer needs and what they would like to achieve from their care and support, together with a risk assessment
- Lead and develop a team of supervisors and make sure work is allocated fairly. Provide advice, induction, training and supervision to the supervisor(s)
- Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and implement improvement actions
- Create and agree a written individually tailored plan of care and support that respects the customer’s wishes and promotes their dignity and privacy. Agree appropriate risk control measures to reduce identified risks. Keep care and support plans up to date and escalate concerns without delay
- Give care assistants information and guidance to safely provide care and support as agreed in the care and support plan. Provide induction, training and supervision to care assistants.
- Monitor the performance of care assistants and carry out quality reviews at the customer’s home to make sure the service is being delivered in line with company procedures. (not exhaustive)
- Excellent salary
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Long service holiday plan
- Access to a pool car & more
If you feel like you have the right attributes for this position, please apply and one of our team will be in touch!