Customer Complaints Handler
TRC are recruiting for customer complaints handlers due to the continued growth of our client.
You will need to have a great telephone manner, a reassuring and calm demeanour with their customers answering their question efficiently. You will also need to be able to multi task by typing customer information onto their database, looking up information all whilst speaking to the customer, therefore the ability to work efficiently in a very busy environment with high call volumes is key.
What else will you have to do?
- You’ll be answering calls from their customers to help resolve their query in an efficient and professional manner
- The goal is one call resolution so it’ll be important that you actively listen to the customer to understand their query / complaint
- A great focus on detail is key to get all the necessary details and information from the customer to solve their problem and leave them feeling satisfied with the service
- The ability to remain calm at all times as customers can be frustrated or angry
- Good computer skills in order to log issues onto the system, process customer returns and update records
- The ability to work as part of a growing team and support one another
What’s really important to them?
- A positive attitude and the ability to work at pace whilst delivering a great service
- You must be self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work under pressure at times
- Previous contact / call centre experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Good computer skills able to use MS Office word and Excel
- Flexibility in terms of shift patterns this role will include weekend work on a rota basis
APPLY TODAY FOR A CALL BACK FROM OUR TEAM!
OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL BECKIE ON 0113 457 3760