Customer Service Associate
Our client is one of Europe’s leading and most respected credit management companies, they believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that’s with their customers or their people.
They are very ethical in their approach and want to listen to and understand their customers, not judge them so that they can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything they do.
The business firmly believes that its greatest assets are its people and we’re keen to develop teams who want to make a difference.
The business pride themselves on their high end, quality service and also their close-knit family culture.
They say it’s good to talk – and we couldn’t agree more. Because that’s how we help our customers. As a pivotal role in our call centre, you’ll speak to customers on the phone, and help to find an individual solution for them by understanding their individual needs. You’ll be there to help them find the right way forward – whether that’s agreeing to a repayment plan, directing them to free debt advice or closing their account.
You’ll be able to have a sensitive conversation with customers about their situation and if you spot a vulnerable customer, you’ll give them expert support by providing extra help. No judgments. Just a sympathetic ear.
- Ideally, you will have experience within an Outbound Customer Service Centre or Contact Centre
- You could come from Retail, Hospitality or maybe a Child Minding or Caring background
- You MUST have Customer Service experience and have a sensitive and resilient character – you will have to have the right nature to deal with vulnerable customers
- Your personality will portray the following attributes: excellent attitude, excellent work ethic, charisma and the ability to show genuine commitment into all aspects of work.
- IT literate.
- Thirst for knowledge and personal development.
- The ability to build a winning solution and relationships with clients.
- You will be hungry and be relentless in the way you work to achieve results – desire is key!
- You must be a ‘go-getter’ and be highly organised as an individual.
- You must be tenacious, driven and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful.
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return.
- You will live within a commutable distance to Leeds.
- On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.