Customer Service Specialist
Our client has experience of delivering world-class customer experiences, continually innovating and embracing digital technology to make dealing with the company both efficient and engaging.
They accept nothing other than being the best at what they do, and this objective is reinforced by an environment in which colleagues are encouraged to engage, to learn and to flourish. Significant in-house training and development facilities and empowerment of colleagues are just a couple of components that have helped this culture to thrive.
- Mixture of Inbound and Outbound calls to build rapport with our client base
- To contact leads generated by marketing / advertising
- Discuss the multiple products available to our over 50’s client base
- Negotiate the booking of first appointments
- To turn opportunities into appointments by holding great conversations
- Other ad‑hoc duties as and when required by the business
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets
- Strong I.T skills
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication
- Experience of customer services environment
- Ability to empathise and build rapport with customers is essential
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI targets
- Able to work both on your own initiative and as a team player
- Highly motivated/Self starter
- Enthusiastic with a passion to succeed within a growing company
- Resilience in dealing with varied workloads
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
If this is of interested, please call: 07736515208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org