Cyber Security Analyst
Our client is a highly respected, global law firm.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join their Leeds or Manchester team in a hybrid working role.
Working in collaboration with the business’ IT team, in a role that will be predominantly remote, with travel to our client’s office as required, our client is looking to recruit an individual used to working in a fast-paced, varied role working on multiple projects and multiple departments.
What you need:
- Awareness of infrastructure and application technologies: Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, ESX/VMware, Exchange 2016 & Online, IIS, SQL 2012/2014/2016, Linux, Back-up technologies, Citrix, Cisco
- Cloud including MS Azure, O365, Teams
- Security technologies including, SIEM, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, anti-virus, authentication systems, log management & content filtering
- Extensive exposure to risk analysis and assessments, the CIA triad, attack vectors, cryptography, confidentiality law (PACE, DPA, CMA, RIPA)
- What you’ll get:
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Opt-in PHI scheme & Health Screening
- Flexible Holiday Scheme (inc. buy/sell)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great career opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd. If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!