About The Role
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Depot Manager to run our clients busy Workshop, ensuring that all targets are achieved and customers are satisfied with the Service.
You will be responsible for
- Supporting with the management of the Service Centre team in line with Company policies to maximise the performance of the Service Centre
- Ensuring compliance with Company’s contract administration procedures
- Consistently motivate employees, as this has a direct impact on the atmosphere and general feel-good factor; to the effect that you get the best from the team
- Ensuring that all aspects of work and process are carried out in line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensuring that the quality of customer care/service and products provided reflect the highest levels of excellence
If you are successful, we’ll provide you with a full company induction and work with you to identify your development needs and career progression plan. To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who has the drive and motivation to succeed and share in the success of the business, along with:
- Experience in managing and developing a team of employees in a workshop environment
- Experience in maintaining relevant equipment in a workshop environment
- Experience in achieving targets and working within a set budget
- Good communication skills and IT literate
- Qualified to NVQ Plant Maintenance Level 3 (or willing to undergo training and assessment to this level)
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Luke Fowler at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!