TRC Group is currently partnered with a well-established client based in DL6. They are offering a Mon-Fri role with 25 days holiday per annum.
- Design and develop products in accordance with businesses processes that comply with customer, stakeholder and regulatory requirements for safety, quality, performance, cost and delivery.
- Provide technical and engineering support to customer and onsite teams to ensure products are designed, manufactured and tested in a safe manner in accordance with defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer requirements and quality, efficiency and delivery targets.
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience of working as a Design Engineer in an industrial product manufacturing and supply environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of design processes including; New Product Development (NPD), Design for Manufacture (DFM), Design for Service (DFS) and Change Management Control.
- Knowledge and understanding of CE marking including the Machinery Directive, Technical Construction File (FCF) and safety standards requirements.
- Experience of using design soft packages, preferably Solidworks, 2D Draughting and PDM packages
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with a flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams, stakeholders and customers.
- Process-driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture and understanding of lean manufacturing tools techniques.
- Strong effective decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good communication & IT skills
- Full and current UK driving license
For more information about this job role please contact Leigh from TRC Group on 07730098704 – Thank you!