Digital Account Manager
Our client is a leading global marketing services company with an integrated network of advertising agencies in over 120 countries. We are currently looking to recruit a Digital Account Manager to play an integral part in the company’s ongoing growth plans.
- The Account Manager will help to drive digital excellence for the client across key markets, ensuring that local plans are aligned with the regional direction
- The Account Manager will work across all relevant client campaigns, including country-specific plans with a key focus on B2B media environments
- They will work closely with the Account Director and need to build strong relationships within the wider media team and special business units including Strategy, Insights and Data, the company’s key day-to-day clients and the wider creative team
- Media planning and buying
- Local market support
- Report & Finance
- Strategy and Insight
- Management and Professional Development
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- B2B account experience preferred, but not essential
- Strong programmatic knowledge and programmatic media planning expertise across Brand and DR clients
- Experience across technical ad operations such as trafficking, dashboarding, verification and ad serving.
- You are able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with various stakeholders – clients, agency partners and your own team members
- You have helped manage junior team members before, and you take satisfaction from helping them grow in their careers
- Your work is known for being accurate and engaging
- Juggling a number of tasks with often conflicting deadlines is second nature
- Confident and resilient with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- You want to learn more about media and the client’s business
- You have experience planning local market campaigns, or at least know what is required to plan and buy them
- One international language is a plus, but not essential
- Good with Excel and PowerPoint
- Must live within a commutable distance to London
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.