Digital & Content Marketing Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Digital & Content Marketing Executive to join a growing and established Law Firm based in Leeds.
Although a corporate business being within the Legal sector, they have an outstanding culture in terms of investing in their people from a personal development point of view, employee engagement and a fun environment full of people with a good sense of humour with significant core values of the centre of their culture.
• Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the company’s digital strategy for elevating brand profile
• Support the creation of and have full ownership of delivering a digital content plan to optimise digital marketing campaigns to drive leads
• Work with Head of Marketing, Communications Executive, Senior Knowledge Lawyers and fee-earners to create and edit content to ensure digitally optimised
• Manage and update the website, and recommend developments
• Manage social media presence to increase reach and engagement, and create internal culture/skills to maximise employee advocacy
• Carry out social listening to inform activities on brand perception and market intelligence, quickly identifying negative noise or crises
• Report on digital marketing engagement, feeding back into Head of Marketing and recommending improvements
• Manage any new digital channel development
***Full Job Description Available Upon Successful Telephone Screening***
• Digital and content marketing experience in a B2B environment
• Understanding of targeted marketing for specific clients
• Proven ability to increase engagement with clients and prospects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to interpret data to recognise opportunities and risks for the business.
• Sound commercial awareness and an understanding of the Firm’s business and clients
• Good judgement which avoids conflict with professional or regulatory requirements, and achieves effective commercial solutions for the firm
• Have a sense of humour!
• You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds City Centre – there will be a split each week of working from the office and working from home
If you interested in hearing more about this role, please send your CV via this advertisement to Mandy Matley at The Recruitment Crowd.