We are currently recruiting for a Digital Executive to work on behalf of our client in the Bracknell area.
- To produce emails on behalf of our client which will be accurate, appropriate, compelling and which will have a high opening rate. To assist with other writing tasks for the organisation including production of marketing and advertising collateral
- To act as a guardian of the brand and user experience throughout all email communications and ensure users are being effectively communicated to at every stage of their journey.
- Provide clear strategic direction to colleagues through regular reporting on performance objectives and agree amendments with the respective teams to improve identified KPI’s.
Position in the organisation:
- Reporting to Head of Digital and working closely with the Marketing Programmes team. The role will involve collaboration with colleagues throughout the business both at the Bracknell office and in the regions.
Skills & Experience:
• A strong background with email automation systems
• Experience of amending and customising email templates
• Experience of researching or planning material for publication
• Experience of writing compelling copy
• Proven data manipulation and interrogation
• Good all round communications skills with a high standard and proven experience of internal and external stakeholder engagement and management
• Ability to produce work quickly and to deadlines
• Ability to prioritise a heavy workload with good planning and organisational skills, which you will use to work with internal teams to update and maintain digital content.
• The ability to work under your own initiative, delivering feedback to internal customers and suggesting improvements where relevant
• The ability to present ideas clearly and concisely to internal client specifications.
5 Duties & Key Responsibilities:
• Acting as the email marketing champion and go-to person for latest email trends (in technology, personalisation and content) and provide assistance to users throughout the business to get the most our of email.
• Own the email communication plan for the business and co-ordinate email communications from all areas of the company.
• Make final decisions on email prioritisation working with stakeholders to ensure an engaging communication schedule which responds to user engagement insights.
• Ensure emails are sent out on time, according to the schedule agreed with stakeholders.
Regular Email Production
• Work with stakeholders from around the business to co-ordinate email sends on a regular basis
• Working closely with Hub teams to create newsletters and regular engagements with members at an international, national and local level where relevant and align these communications with HQ plans and strategies.
• Provide final editorial approval for email design and content and highlight where emails are not following best practices
• Working closely with the BIU team to integrate CRM and email communication systems Champion best practices for data handling in email automation with a particular awareness of GDPR
• Working with membership and BIU create opportunities within data to provide personalisation
• Act as the company champion for communication automation
• Co-ordinate automated engagement plans based on user journeys working closely with membership and the marketing campaigns coordinator
• Identify new opportunities to create automated engagement and champion usage of new techniques
Digital Project Support
• Working with the rest of the digital team the role holder will support digital change projects at the company
• The post holder will regularly work on broader digital projects utilising skills in website design, content editing and digital marketing
Business as usual
• The post holder will work across all areas of digital when required and gain a breadth of skills in all digital disciplines at times.
• The post holder will be well versed in emerging digital trends and be seeking to further develop their knowledge of all things digital.
Interested? Apply now or call Jamie on 0113 457 3760.