Diversity and Inclusion Manager – Part-Time
We are currently recruiting for the brand new role of Diversity and Inclusion Manager to join a growing and established Law Firm based in Leeds.
Although a corporate business is within the Legal sector, they have an outstanding culture in terms of investing in their people from a personal development point of view, employee engagement and a fun environment full of people with a good sense of humour with significant core values of the centre of their culture.
- Develop and deliver an ambitious and meaningful long-term D&I strategy with clear priority focus areas and measurable goals.
- Ensure the firm continues to make progress at all levels ensuring the necessary strategies and monitoring is in place to drive this change.
- Work with the Head of HR and Partners to create strong buy-in, increase understanding and tackle D&I challenges specific to their teams.
- Ensure a data-driven, measurable and targeted approach to D&I.
- Lead on all regulatory and external reporting requirements related to D&I, for example, Gender Pay Gap and SRA reporting.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to ensure D&I is embedded in all areas of the employee experience.
- Be our subject matter expert to the business on all things Diversity & Inclusion.
***Full Job Description Available Upon Successful Telephone Screening***
- Expertise and experience in driving Diversity & Inclusion strategies.
- A strong understanding of Diversity & Inclusion best practices, including regulatory requirements.
- An aptitude for data and insights to drive change.
- Previous experience partnering with senior stakeholders.
- An ability to communicate with people at all levels, gaining their buy-in whilst at the same time challenging them.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate the 5 core company values in a way that supports and develops our people.
- Ability to establish an effective rapport with, influence and gain the confidence of senior colleagues.
- Have a sense of humour!
You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds City Centre – there will be a split each week of working from the office and working from home
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Kate Shorthouse at The Recruitment Crowd.