Dual Registered Manager
TRC Healthcare have teamed up with a fantastic provider of care to vulnerable adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health problems.
My client is searching for a Dual Registered Manager to oversee two small residential homes that specialises in Learning Disabilities and Autism. Both homes have been rated good by the CQC recently and are both fully occupied. Reporting into the Area Manager, the ideal candidate will have responsibility of both homes, maintaining high quality care and compliance.
To provide strategic leadership to the home, with responsibility for all the day to day management duties such as the care of people we support, staffing, finance, administration and environment, ensuring compliance with CQC/CSSIW regulations, other relevant legislation, the Company’s Quality Assurance System and delivering on the Business Plan. Act as a “Custodian of the Culture.” The role involves support to vulnerable adults, and the post holder needs to be aware that any potential abuse issue will be investigated and/or passed to the relevant agency or agencies for investigation. The role carries a responsibility to disclose the witnessing of any occurrence placing people we support in a potential abuse situation (in line with Safeguarding Adults/SOVA guidance)
- Generous salary of £40,000 (negotiable DOE)
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Sick Pay – First 20 working days of sickness absence in any rolling period of 52 weeks
- DBS Check finance covered
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Supports staff to obtain a range of QCF’s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme – up to £1000
- Fully paid induction
- High street discounts
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service
- Health Scheme
For more information, please apply and one of our team will be in touch!