Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator
Our client is a UK Property Management company offering affordable housing to private residents and NHS medical staff across the country. We are looking for a Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator who will report to the Facilities Helpdesk Manager, working directly with our Operations team to ensure the smooth running of the maintenance helpdesk.
- Coordinate help desk traffic, acting as the first point of contact for all tenant maintenance queries via phone, email, and the resident portals
- Facilitate the end-to-end process of all maintenance queries, from ticket received to job completion and close on the company’s CAFM platform in line with company service level agreements
- Using the maintenance PSL, identify and assign appropriate contractors and external vendors to maintenance jobs, while continuously monitoring their performance and quality of service
- Maintain administration systems to record maintenance operations including contractors used, additional works, performance monitoring and complaints log
- Build strong working relationships with external maintenance vendors/contractors
- Ensure invoices are processed efficiently in accordance with workflows
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Previous administration and customer service experience, ideally coordinating company processes from end to end
- Knowledge of the resident lifecycle and recurring queries and issues that may arise is desirable
- Confident using in-house systems and data entry
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills (written and verbal) and genuinely wants to create and deliver a great resident experience
- Ability to effectively manage time and workload, successfully multitask and meet deadlines
- A confident self-starter, ability to work alone and within a team
- You must live within a commutable distance of Manchester
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.