Field Care Supervisor
Working hours: 40 hours per week to include evenings and weekends. Early shift starting 7am, late shift ending 10:30pm
On call: 3 weekdays plus weekends
The Recruitment Crowd are working with dedicated Care Group who are committed to improving the lives of their clients and providing a consistent level of care to all service users. They’re looking to recruit Field Care Supervisors to provide leadership of the administration, care and field staff.
Brief overview of the role:
- Manage the service in accordance with standards agreed with the Registered Manager
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the management team, field care and office staff.
- Share in the development of strategic plans
- Oversee and manage Social Care Workers to ensure quality
- Assist individual field care staff and sign post them to appropriate sources for development relevant to their roles and levels of compliance against agreed standards.
- Ensure Social Care Workers receive appropriate training and offer full support to all care staff.
- Evaluate care plans and ensure that they are reviewed appropriately and updated as required.
- Full Induction Training Upon Employment
- Ongoing Career Development Via Fully Funded Social Care Diplomas
- Mileage Allowance to All Staff + help at the end of the financial year for a top up
- Opportunities For Progression and Promotion
- Free DBS checks and Uniform
- Drivers only with a reliable car
- Previous experience as a Senior or a Field Care Supervisor within Domiciliary Care
- Minimum of Level 3
If you wish for further information, please apply and one of our team will be in touch or send your CV to email@example.com