FLT Driver (counter balance)
This role will require you to assist in the overall operation by providing logistical support to all departments. Operating a range of manual handling equipment in a busy environment. A valid counter-balance forklift licence certificate is essential, reach truck license also preferred.
Early Shift: 6.30 – 14.40
Late Shift: 16:30 – 00:40
- Operating within a variety of functions within the warehouse and yard area.
- Operating a variety of manual handling equipment.
- Feeding fast moving production lines efficiently, following instructions, processes and guidelines in place.
- Loading and unloading trailers/vehicles.
- Decanting parts.
- Use of hand-held scanners and SAP.
- Stock counting and FIFO (first-in-first out) in accordance with internal procedures.