Team Leaders in LS25
TRC is currently recruiting for Team Leader’s in the food production sector for our well-established client based in Sherburn in Elmet.
Main duties include (but are not limited to):
- To ensure that the safety, quality and legality of the products are achieved and maintained to the highest standards at all times.
- To assist the Department Manager in the smooth running of the department and achieving production targets.
- To supervise line operatives on a day-to-day basis ensuring that performance, product quality, good housekeeping, discipline and safety standards are maintained.
- In preparation for a prompt start to the production day, set up lines in readiness – to include switching on and assembly of appropriate machinery, pre-startup checks, availability of a relevant product, PPE, utensils, packaging and documentation.
- To ensure that paperwork is completed accurately and on time.
- To continually improve the processes within the business and lead your team in a confident manner to meet all KPI’s and look to improve the departments and the business.
- To be a role model for all employees and an ambassador for Cranswick Gourmet Bacon
Requirements, Experience and Person Specification:
- Group and site induction.
- Level 2 H&S awareness.
- Understanding of relevant risk assessments and safe working procedures.
- Understanding and application of hazard identification and near-miss reporting.
- Accident investigation training.
£12.20 per hour before training and £12.42 after training (6 months maximum)
4 on 4 off basis from 6.15 am – 7 pm.
Is this something that suits your experience? Apply today or call Beckie on 0113 457 37600 for more information. For a faster turnaround, please download and register with our recruitment app. Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store today.