Front of House Waiter/Waitress
My client is a Rosette standard Gastro Restaurant based in North Yorkshire. They are currently looking for Front of House staff with a good work ethic, a real passion for the hospitality industry and a ‘people person’ who is excellent with customers. The establishment has an excellent reputation and the Owners are brilliant to work for!
We’re looking for full-time Waiters and Waitresses. As a Waiter or Waitress you’ll work as part of our small restaurant team, taking orders, serving food and drink .
You’ll need a passion for food and the ability to offer outstanding service. Great communication is key so you must also be able to articulate clearly in English.
- Ideally experience within a Rosette/High-End standard Restaurant/Gastro Pub/Hotel
- An ability to stay calm when the pressure mounts
- Be a real ‘foodie’ at heart
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic
- Demonstrate confidence with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a passion to continually drive sales via seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
- You must have your own transport
For more information on this opportunity, then please contact Mandy Matley at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) on 0113 457 3760 and send your CV to email@example.com