Group Information Security Manager
TRC has teamed up with a well-respected professional services company based in Newcastle. The company is currently expanding their IT Department. You will be joining a strong team of IT professionals with plenty of room for progression and development as the firm continues to expand as their Group Information Security Manager.
What you’ll need:
- Qualified CISSP/CISM
- 3 years plus experience within similar a role
- Significant exposure to ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus, GDPR compliance, network security etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing DR, Business Continuity Plans & Security Roadmaps
- Exposure to penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and cloud security
What you’ll get:
- 34 days holiday + the option to buy & sell an additional holiday for long service
- Annual salary review & bonus
- Death in service insurance
- Pension contributions
- Employee Discount scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Salary of up to £60,000
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Robyn Harland at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!