Head of Facilities
Head of Facilities
£50,000 – £55,000 + Excellent Pension + Benefits + 25 Days Hols +BHs
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Facilities to join a growing and established Law Firm based in Leeds.
Manage the prestigious city centre premises occupied by the Firm in accordance with the relevant leases and in conjunction with the appropriate landlord and property agents.
Ensure that the premises are maintained to the high standards expected of a professional services firm, that they provide a compliant, safe and inclusive working environment for all staff and visitors, and that a quality front of house service, catering facility and range of office support services are provided to the Firm.
Identify potential improvements to align with business plans, and plan and deliver works and projects as required at the premises.
***Full Job Description Available Upon Successful Telephone Screening***
- Experience of leading and managing facilities and project teams at a comparable managerial level, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Professional qualifications relevant to the role such as IWFM, CIBSE, IOSH, NEBOSH, APM and/or others.
- A solid understanding of hard service operations, including maintenance regimes, construction activities, and M&E and building services systems, as well as the provision of soft services such as security, cleaning, front of house, reprographics and other office support activities.
- Good organisational, coordinating, problem solving, prioritising and multi-tasking abilities.
- Financial and cost management experience, including the development and control of annual and project budgets.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Management systems, including Management of Health & Safety at Work, Building, CDM and other relevant statutory and other regulatory requirements and industry guidance.
- A good understanding of business operations, including risk management and business continuity, and the contribution that Facilities Management can make to support the business and its working environment.
- Approachable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, with the ability to interact positively and effectively with senior management, peers and clients.
- Sound PC skills including a working knowledge of Office applications and familiarity with other programmes such as Project, AutoCad and BIM systems.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, able to deliver with minimum oversight, enthusiastic, open to change and opportunities for professional development.
- Have a sense of humour!
- You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds City Centre
If you interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Mandy Matley at The Recruitment Crowd.