Head of IT Systems
Our client is a well-established food producer producing a range of high profile, instantly recognisable brands.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Head of IT Systems to join their IT team based in Merseyside.
Working in collaboration with the business’ IT team and responsible for overseeing the company’s IT systems and applications, inclusive of the management of an IT Analyst, the role offers the opportunity to work for a solid business experiencing sustained success.
What you need:
- Longstanding exposure to managing & developing ERP, production software, forecast & demand software etc.
- Experience gained in a supervisory/management position.
- Exposure to scoping, testing and deploying new software/systems (including ERP/CRM deployments) inclusive of project management.
- Experience of BI inclusive of Power BI/Qlikview etc.
- Extensive database experience with a high level of competence with SQL.
What you’ll get:
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Employee benefits plan
- Generous holiday allowance
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.